Life goes on, if baby is fussy or not. We vote not.
Cooking and eating meals. Running errands. Shopping. The daily grind of regular to-dos looks different for each of us, but when you wear a baby or toddler in a woven wrap or ring sling, these things are made glorious.
If you have never wrapped a child before, imagine what it would be like to snuggle a peaceful baby and have your hands free as opposed to wrestling two armfuls of disorganized baby. You could care for your other children while the littlest one naps against your chest. You could put away groceries while you chat with the happy and secure toddler on your back. You could kiss your infant's sweet head while you take a hike holding hands with your partner.
A friend said, after her first encounter with a woven wrap, "Why didn't anyone tell me this would make parenting so much easier!!!"
Babywearing allows you to know when the baby is hungry, tired, or smelly (or on the verge of any of these states of being). The babe is so close you will be tuned in to their every mood. You will literally be connected, skin-to-skin. That little one will feel safe and warm and fulfilled. The security of being worn helps children to grow up into independent and confident big kids.
What a lovely childhood. What a lovely way to care for children.
What else? Some highlights:
- Babywearing is fun! Don't be intimidated--it's not rocket science. You, too, can wield this piece of fabric! There are nifty diagrams on this site and included with your purchase that will help you have your babe snuggled up in no time.
- Our jacquard weave fabrics are gorgeous and cool … so we offer accessories to match!
- Many of our blends are eco-friendly.
- We donate a portion of profits to The Carrying On Project and World on My Shoulders.
- Our baby carriers are third-party tested for safety.
- And best of all? Babies cry less when worn!
So give your baby-holding biceps a break, shop our store, and join the supportive, irreverent, and selfie-loving community of babywearers!